Welcome to Madurai CPS Milling Cluster

Boomi pooja was held on .....


Foundation of Stone by Minister...


Photo Gallery of Events...


The Industrial Infrastructure Upgradation Scheme, recently announced by Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, under the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India, envisages providing central assistance by way of one time grant-in-aid (not equity) to the Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) formed by the cluster association for development of the infrastructure so as to make industries in the clusters/ industrial locations globally competitive. The assistance will be restricted to 75% of the project cost subject to a ceiling of Rs. 50 crore. The remaining 25% will be financed by other stakeholders of the respective cluster/location with a minimum industry contribution of 15% of total project cost. Administrative expenses will be restricted to 3% of the central assistance in the project.


For Further Details, Contact :

Madurai-Alanganallur Road
Madurai - 625 018
Ph : +91 452-2660669, 6542215
Tele Fax : +91 452 - 2321436

email : marketingyard@grainscluster.com